Saturday, January 16, 2010

10:30 p.m on a Saturday

As most of you know I am a mom, I don't go out a lot. When I do I have a great time. But tonight, it is quiet in my house, I have taken all my meds. The t.v. is on for a little background noise. I am relaxed! What relaxed! I haven't felt like this in awhile. It is wonderful! I just talked to Penny, even shes relaxed. Must be something in the water. Richard is asleep on the couch, nothing new. He falls asleep out there all the time. Until I come out there and turn out the lights and t.v. The boys are still up, but they are next door at g-ma and g-pa's watching a movie.

Things feel normal, I like normal. I was a little worked up this morning. Not a lot of sleep, it can do that to a person. I worked it out, shopped for awhile with the madre. Completely exhausted ourselves.

So hopefully my now normal like life doesn't bore anyone, but I like it this way. I planning one it staying this way for awhile, but plans are known to change. We shall see. Good Night Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment