Thursday, February 4, 2010

Changes

I was thinking, that maybe I really haven't changed all that much since I got sick. It's still Ang, just with a body that does some strange shit. I still like to go out with my husband, my friends. Have some drinks, some food. Laugh at a good joke, read a good book, cuddle with the one I love. But all I keep hearing is you've changed, you're not the same. You have to do a little bit fhanging when uncountable crap happens to you or someone else. Maybe it is someone else who has changed. Changed so much that they can never be the person that they were. The one who cared, loved, and made sure we were all safe. Whatever the case may be, I will always love, care and make sure you and the ones around us are safe. At least I will try my best damn it, that is the best I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment